Friday, July 4, 2008

Thoughts of my morning... over cookies and rasberry tea!!

ARGH!! early mornings on a friday is soo not cool!! Especially if u do not have class on Fridays... i mean... GOSH!!! u know when u have free days... where there is no lectures and tutes..... guess what! ... u got Assignments, proposals, meetings, Computer Graphics assignments that fills up ur free time!

After worship practice in church yesterday nite. i have been thinking over my thoughts sf taking a break from worship team... as i have been running against time since the last month plus, lacking time for all of my commitments...and embarrassing to say... its pretty obvious when i couldn’t get the timings right...didn’t have time to work on the killer solo to goreng for Saturday and Sunday’s worship sessions… it does show that I have been lacking practice… I felt that as a member of the worship team I did not do my obligations to find time ... everyday has been me running against hands of time.

Its not just worship team that I have been neglecting to make time for my priority as a scholar: focus on education…

I guess I have to persevere through this time…


You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. Hebrews 10:36

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. James 1:12

No comments: